Become a Sponsor
Sponsor the country’s longest-running and best-loved book awards for children and young people.
Download our 2023 sponsorship deck.
Be part of the Awards history by becoming a sponsor of the Yoto Carnegie Awards and Shadowing Scheme – one of the UK’s largest reading for pleasure initiatives – that champions the unique role that librarians play in helping children and young people to discover and engage with outstanding writing and illustration.
Our shadowing scheme reaches thousands of reading groups in the UK and internationally reaching tens of thousands of children and young people. With a social media following of more than 25K and a high profile Awards Ceremony live-streamed to thousands, there are a number of exciting opportunities for your organisation to be involved.
sponsorship packages include:
- Brand exposure
- High visibility for your brand on the Awards website, with your logo appearing on the footer of the webpage and on printed publicity materials;
- Inclusion on event banners at winners’ ceremony used for staging and photo opportunities with authors and illustrators & dedicated social media graphics;
- Visibility on email newsletters to shadowing groups, which include public and school librarians, teachers, headteachers and parents.
- The shadowing scheme provides a key channel to engage our audience with your product or services via a dedicated branded newsletter to shadowing group leaders and opportunities to produce a competition for shadowing groups and include materials in shadowing packs sent out to thousands of schools;
- Tickets for representatives from your organisation to attend the Awards ceremony and meet sector bodies.
- A public ‘thank you’ during Awards presentation in speeches from celebrity host and CILIP CEO;
- Recognition as sponsor in press materials, in Information Professional magazine and on social media at longlist, shortlist and winner announcements.
Contact Mike Mackenzie firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.